- Grants Burning permits
- Grants street closures
- Manages requests to speak to the Board of Aldermen
- Collects information and prepares Board of Aldermen agendas and other information for Board
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Board of Aldermen meeting minutes
- Prepares Water/Sewer Bills and distributes
- Collects Water/Sewer payments
- Issue's Disconnect Notices for non payment
The City Clerk serves as the link between the Board of Aldermen and citizens.
The office of City Clerk for the City of Urich provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Board of Aldermen. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City of Urich City Clerk.